Our culinary courses are good for cooks of all levels, including those with no experience at all. Small class sizes allow for individual attention, so each guest has the opportunity to learn at his or her own pace.
We will be help our students with doubts for only for one month after completing the course, hense forth we are not responsible..
Indeed it is! We can help a good cook become a great cook. Our culinary classes can help you refine your techniques and increase your versatility. Not to mention, many of our more advanced customers comment on how much they enjoy spending time with foodies possessing equal passion and skills.
Unless otherwise noted, most classes are suited for ages 12 and up. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult (age 18+). 16 and up may attend on their own. All participants in a class pay the same rate, regardless of age.
Just a smile and an appetite for a good time and willingness to learn! We will provide aprons for in-class use and you’ll receive recipe handouts at the conclusion of class.
We want all guests to be comfortable and to have an enjoyable, safe time. You will be on your feet and busy with preparation for most of the time during class. Comfortable attire is the order of the day. We will provide an apron for in-class use to help keep your clothes clean.
Yes, but they must pay the same fee. All guests sitting in on a class need to have a paid registration.
For your safety and enjoyment we do request the following:
• Closed-toe shoes (sandals, flip-flops, and other open shoes are discouraged due to the potential for falling knives and spilling hot liquids).
For safety sake, do not wear attire with long flowing/frilly sleeves that could come into contact with open flame or get caught in appliances.
Please do not wear long necklaces that can dangle into food or get caught in mixers.
• Individual reservations are required at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled class start time. Spaces are limited, so book your cooking/baking class early
• If the class is cancelled due to low attendance, we will notify you and refund your money
• If you cancel up to 2 days (48 hours) prior to your class, a refund will be issued in the form of store credit only (applicable for only single day course, not applicable for certificate courses)
• Within 48 hours prior to your class we CANNOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR CREDIT under any circumstances as we have very limited space available and require advanced reservations for all classes.
• If you are signed up for our certificate course, please note that no refunds will be given regardless under any circumstance because space is limited in these courses.
• If you fail to show up to a class, no credit is offered and there are no makeup classes.
• There are no exceptions to our policy due to weather, illness, traffic etc.
• Only for our one day classes, you are always welcome to send a friend or family member in your place if you are unable to attend.
• We reserve the right to cancel any class, at any time, for any reason. We make every effort to give as much advanced notice as possible in the rare event we have to cancel a class. Your payment will be refunded in full or you may request credit or transfer of payment to another class.